Entering Vehicle Information:
In order to carry out orders, drivers can use any type of vehicle with the manufacturing date after the year 2000.
If your car model is not listed on the Point Pickup app/website, please select a model from that make/brand that approximates your exact model among the choices available.
Be sure to fill out the rest of your car’s information correctly (car type, color, registration state, license plate number).
Entering Personal Address:
Point Pickup's system uses Google Maps as its main navigation system. If the app does not accept the address you entered when signing up, this means it does not match Google Map's written format for the address.
The best way to resolve this is:
- Search your personal address on Google Maps
- Once you find it, copy Google Map's written format of your address and enter it in the app
(This can usually be a result of the differences in the spelling of 'Avenue' vs. 'Ave.' or the use of a comma within the address.)
Date-of-Birth & SSN:
If you receive an error message after entering your DOB & SSN, this can be a result of:
- Existing Driver Account:
- Be sure that you did not previously create a Point Pickup Driver account before using the same SSN. Drivers cannot have multiple accounts. If you already have an existing driver account, however, you have forgotten your password, select 'Forgot Password' in the main login screen to recover.
- Technical Error:
- If you do not have an existing driver account and the app is not accepting your SSN or DOB, then this is a technical error.
- In this case, please email help@pointpickup with a description of your issue and provide as much detail as possible including screenshots.
All other technical issues when signing up should be reported to email@example.com so that our tech team may investigate.