Please read the following guidelines for Kroger Pharmacy Deliveries. Drivers are highly recommended to take the Pharmacy Delivery Training Course before carrying out a pharmacy delivery. To complete the course, please click the link below.
- Drivers MUST wear masks at all points during the delivery.
- Vehicles must be kept clean and smoke-free at all times.
- Do not tamper with the packages or the contents inside the packages.
- Park in the general store parking lot.
- Proceed to the Pharmacy counter to pick up the order. Identify yourself as a Point Pickup driver and provide the customer(s) first and last name(s). You may be asked to present ID in order to pick up your order(s).
- [For Kroger/King Soopers] - Drivers may pick up multiple/all Pharmacy orders they accepted that day as long as they are all delivered before the order drop-off time. 6:00 PM (Monday - Friday) and 4:00 PM (Saturday - Sunday).
- Do NOT leave prescriptions unattended at the customers' residence.
- Please follow any additional instructions provided in the delivery notes.
- Drivers may call the customer on way to delivery, but are not required.
- When arriving at the dropoff location, ring the doorbell or knock carefully and wait for the customer to come to the door to accept the package.
- Provide photo proof of delivery and include the items along with proof of the address. Alternatively, you can provide an image of the customer holding the items.
Failed Delivery/Returns Procedures:
- If you are not able to successfully deliver the order, you MUST contact Point Pickup Support via chat for assistance.
- In the case of a 'Failed Dropoff Attempt', the Point Pickup app will create a return delivery and redirect you back to the original pick up location. You will receive compensation for the delivery when you've completed the return.
- In the case of multiple deliveries, drivers must return failed delivery orders AFTER delivering the rest of the orders.
Do not hesitate to reach out to Point Pickup Support if you have any questions or issues during your delivery.