Please read the following guidelines for Kroger Pharmacy Deliveries. Drivers are highly recommended to take the Pharmacy Delivery Training Course before carrying out a pharmacy delivery. To complete the course, please click the link below.
Order Release Schedule:
All Kroger Pharmacy orders will be posted on the Point Pickup App:
- Monday-Friday 1:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday 11:30 AM
- Kroger Pharmacy orders will be clearly displayed on the Point Pickup Driver App.
- Drivers may accept multiple Pharmacy orders at once for a given day.
- All Pharmacy orders accepted must be picked up and delivered between 2:00 PM-6:00 PM (Mon.-Fri.) & 12:00 PM-4:00 PM (Sat-Sun).
- Drivers can but are not required to wear any Kroger-branded items provided by Kroger (i.e baseball cap, lanyard, etc.) when making a delivery
- Be clean and presentably dressed. Drivers may not wear flip-flops, tank tops, ripped, greasy or dirty clothing, clothing or hats with pictures or text that would generally be considered offensive or obscene.
- Present a valid driver's license if requested by Kroger (at pick-up) or a customer (at delivery).
- Comply with such store security, safety, and other policies and procedures which are provided by Kroger to PPUP/driver from time-to-time.
- Drivers must not have any physical contact with the Customer.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited to use while transporting an order.
- When arriving at the store, park in the Kroger's parking lot.
- Proceed to the Pharmacy counter to pickup order. Identify yourself as a Point Pickup driver and provide the customer(s) first and last name(s). You may be asked to present ID in order to pickup your order(s).
- Drivers may pickup multiple/all Pharmacy orders they accepted that day as long as they are picked up and delivered 2:00 PM-6:00 PM (Mon.-Fri.) & 12:00 PM-4:00 PM (Sat-Sun).
- If the order is not ready upon arrival, drivers must wait at least 15 minutes for the order until they may cancel the order.
- Please follow the customer-specific instructions if any are provided in the delivery notes.
- All Pharmacy orders require a signature (you may not sign on the customer's behalf). Place your phone on the ground and step away to allow the customer to pickup the phone and sign.
- Practice social distancing when delivering.
- Knock/ring doorbell. Place the package in front of the door and step away until the customer answers the door.
Failed Delivery/Returns Procedures:
- If you are unable to verify the exact residence or cannot complete delivery for reasons outside of your control, mark the delivery as a 'Failed Delivery.'
- The Point Pickup app will redirect you back to the store. Drivers must return packages from failed deliveries immediately.
- If you are delivering multiple Kroger pharmacy orders, you must return the undelivered order to the store after the completion of the other Kroger Pharmacy deliveries. All undelivered orders must be returned to the store without failure.
Do not hesitate to reach out Point Pickup Support if you have any questions or issues during your delivery.