Given the concern about coronavirus (Covid-19), we're working closely with our clients to ensure the safety of Point Pickup drivers, store employees, and customers. Point Pickup will be updating its safety guidelines in accordance with our clients, which all drivers will have to abide by.
The new delivery guidelines are as follows:
- All stores/clients are requiring face-masks to be worn inside of stores when picking up an order.
- All deliveries will require delivery confirmation from the customer before it can be marked as complete. Drivers must guarantee that customers are home at the time of delivery and receive confirmation from the customer that the delivery has been made.
- All deliveries will be contactless deliveries from now. This means there will be no physical hand-off of goods or of phones when signatures are required.
- Face-Masks are required at the delivery point and it is important drivers follow your local state and local regulations.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or have recently come into contact with someone who has or has likely come into contact with someone with Covid-19, please stay home! It is important to keep those around you in your community safe!
For more detailed guidelines on no-contact deliveries, please click the link below.