Please refer to our “When do I get paid” FAQ to learn about when payments are dispersed.
If you have carried out deliveries, but believe you are still missing payments, please ensure that you have registered with Stripe, our new payment processor platform.
To confirm whether you are registered with Stripe, follow these steps:
- Go to the Point Pickup app and open up the main dashboard.
- Select the ‘Payment Method’. You should be directed to your Stripe Connect dashboard.
If you are not registered with Stripe, please follow instructions displayed to successfully complete Stripe registration. We encourage users to register using their Point Pickup username and password.
If you are already registered with Stripe, please log in to view your “Payments Status”. Please confirm that all your banking information is correct.
*IMPORTANT if you have reviewed this FAQ, as well as the “When Do I Get Paid?” FAQ and you still believe you are missing payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email address, date of deliveries, associated order numbers, the amount owed, and any additional details you believe will be helpful. This will allow our payment team to quickly review and get back to you.
Point Pickup is laying the groundwork for more features like instant pay and higher visibility of payments and orders.
New Payment Schedule: Effective immediately, we will be moving from a bi-weekly payment to a weekly payment on Wednesday.
- All payments for orders completed and tips received by end of day Monday will be paid out in full on Wednesday.
- Payment for deliveries completed and tips received are submitted to your Point Pickup / Stripe account 24 hours after completion.
- Over the next few weeks, as we complete upgrades, drivers may notice a delay between seeing the completed orders and tips on the Point Pickup order section and the Stripe account.
- Rest assured this is related to interface changes and that all completed deliveries and tips will be paid out on schedule.
We ask that you please wait until after the Wednesday payment day to contact Point Pickup regarding a payment discrepancy issue so that we may address all inquiries as efficiently as possible.
These payouts will typically take 2 business days to be available in your bank account which can vary depending on the financial institution you use, banking holidays, and weekends.
Please expect 24-48 hours for an answer or response. Our Payments Team cannot be reached via the Point Pickup phone number, so please do not call the Point Pickup number. Submitting your request via email will ensure we can track your information and review your account as quickly as possible.
Point Pickup is dedicated to improving its available features to provide drivers with a seamless delivery experience.