If your Point Pickup app displays the message “Account Blocked” and you are unable to accept new orders, this might be because your account has been blocked.
Driver’s can be blocked as a result of the accumulation of strikes over time. Strikes are recorded by Point Pickup as a result of driver infractions.
Negative feedback from clients and customers can also result in your account being blocked.
In order to keep our customers and clients happy, remember to:
- Always keep your car clean and smoke-free
- Never carry out orders with another passenger
- Show up on time for pick-ups and drop-offs
- Make sure packages are safely stored as you carry out your orders
- Be polite and helpful to our customers and clients
If you believe that your account has been blocked by mistake, or you would like our team to review your strikes, please contact the Point Pickup Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org