- Given the concern about coronavirus (Covid-19), we're working closely with our clients to ensure the safety of Point Pickup drivers, store employees, and customers.
When completing a grocery delivery at a Walmart location, there are certain procedures you must follow.
Here is the following protocol for pickup at Walmart locations:
- Tap the Order. At the bottom, tap "Go To Pickup".
- When you arrive at the Walmart Location, you will see a designated "Customer Pickup" location, painted in Orange with signs.
- Pull into one of the numbered "Pickup Spots".
- Tap "Arrived" at the bottom of the app screen.
- This will prompt you to input a "Parking Spot Number"
- A Walmart Associate will approach your vehicle with the customer's order(s).
- You may be given multiple bags of groceries for each customer order. If a customer's order has multiple bags, you will only need to scan one of the bags. Select "Package Scan" and scan the first bag of the customer's order.
- Once the first package is confirmed, the next screen will allow you to input the total number of packages in the order, saving you time from scanning every package. Input the total number of packages and where you are placing them in the car and hit 'Continue'
- Once you've scanned and confirmed each customer's order, select "Continue" again, and you're set to start delivering!
- When you arrive at the drop-off location, tap "Confirm Arrival", and look for any drop-off notes before delivery.
- If there is no answer at the front door, please use the customer's phone number to reach out.