- Given the concern about coronavirus (Covid-19), we're working closely with our clients to ensure the safety of Point Pickup drivers, store employees, and customers.
- All deliveries for all clients will be no-contact deliveries. Please click the link to the article below to read our guidelines for no-contact deliveries.
When completing a delivery at a Walmart location, there are certain procedures you must follow.
Here is the following protocol for pickup at Walmart locations:
- Tap the Order. At the bottom, tap "Go To Pickup".
- When you arrive at the Walmart Location, you will see a designated "Customer Pickup" location, painted in Orange with signs.
- Pull into one of the numbered "Pickup Spots".
- Tap "Arrived" at the bottom of the app screen.
- This will prompt you to input a "Parking Spot Number"
- A Walmart Associate will approach your vehicle with the order.
- If you are experiencing an extended wait time, please dial the phone number you see on the parking spot sign.
- When you receive the order from the Walmart Associate at your car, the Walmart Associate will ask you to sign their tablet to confirm you have picked it up.
- Before you leave Walmart, please tap "Confirm Pickup" and then tap "Go To Drop off".
- When you arrive at the drop off location, tap "Confirm Arrival", and look for any drop off notes before delivery.
- If there is no answer at the front door, please use the customer phone number to reach out.