Point Pickup Partners under the age of 21 will not receive notifications for alcohol deliveries. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to accept and complete alcohol deliveries.
If you are over the age of 21, your Point Pickup app will default to include orders for alcohol deliveries. If you would not like to see any orders for alcohol-related deliveries please do the following:
- Go to “My Settings”
- Select “Packages”
- Add/remove Alcohol from Packages
- This will allow you to see or not see notifications for orders with alcohol
PLEASE NOTE: Some states require additional training to accept alcohol deliveries. You are required to pass a training course on alcohol delivery to accept alcohol orders in the following states:
- North Carolina
If you do not take the training course in these states, you will not see or have the ability to accept alcohol deliveries.
Delivery Process for Alcohol:
If the order is marked as a 'No-Contact' delivery, please follow this link for guidelines on how to complete a Contactless Alcohol Delivery.
Please follow these steps when completing an alcohol delivery:
- Ask for a valid Driver’s License, Passport or State Accepted ID
- Verify the customer matches the photo on the identification
- Ensure the ID has not expired
- Verify the customer is over 21 years of age (App will help you identify)
- Scan the back of the ID to verify the ID and check the age of the customer
- Finalize the delivery
- Deliver alcohol to to anyone that is drunk or inebriated or clearly under the influence of other substances
- Do not deliver alcohol to a customer if there is a clear sign that underage drinking is occurring.
- Do not deliver alcohol to college campuses or K-12 institutions. It would be a mistake if this occurs so please contact Point Pickup if you are unsure.
- Do not feel pressured to deliver alcohol and take no shortcuts. It can be a criminal offence to make a delivery to anyone under age or under the influence.
If you are ever feeling uncertain about a delivery, do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team for assistance. To speak to an agent, please contact us via chat in our Help Center.