It is important for your Vehicle Details to be up to date to ensure you can see orders and successfully complete deliveries. If the vehicle you use to complete Point Pickup deliveries temporarily, or permanently, changes, please make sure to update your vehicle details in the Point Pickup app before you start accepting orders again.
To update your vehicle details:
- Tap the Menu Bar on the left-hand side to display the list of menu choices
- Select “Vehicle Details”
- Tap on the field you wish to update and input the correct information
- If the vehicle model is not available or listed on the APP please input the Make / Brand and the type of vehicle (Sedan, Pickup) as well as the year. Select a model that approximates the exact model.
- Tap “Submit.”
If you are still having trouble updating your driver details through the app, please try through our online gateway.
- Open up your web browser and go to https://pointpickup.com/gateway/login
- Log in using your Point Pickup Driver information.
- Open 'Settings' on the top right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Update your information accordingly.
To ensure you can see orders, please ensure that your “Vehicle Details” are always up to date.