If you find that you are not completing as many orders as you wish, please follow these steps to increase your chances of getting more orders:
Order Release Schedule by Client:
Point Pickup orders for same-day deliveries will now be released starting at 6:00 AM Local Time Daily. Additional orders will continue to be released all throughout the day!
Kroger Pharmacy orders are posted on the Point Pickup App:
- Monday-Friday 1:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday 11:30 AM
Orders are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you get a notification that delivery is available, but then navigate to the app to see there is no order, this most likely means another driver has already accepted the order.
Walmart customers now also have the option to request quicker grocery delivery times using the on-demand Express Delivery option throughout the day. Be sure to keep an eye out for orders as they are posted on the app throughout the day.
1. Have a strong Wifi connection. Drivers who view/accept orders while on WiFi are able to do so faster than those drivers who are using their cell phone network’s connection.
2. Make sure your working location is set to 'Fixed' as opposed to 'Roaming'.
3. Set your in-app working schedule to the maximum amount of hours and days.
4. Set your working radius to the maximum distance (50 miles).
5. Make sure you have the most recent version of the Point Pickup Driver app.
Make sure your vehicle details are entered within your Point Pickup Driver app. You will not be able to view available orders until you do so.